Welcome to my blogspot where I am going to record and share all information about the adventures that I am going to have during the Spring 2014 semester as a student in ANTH 177 - Museum Methods.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Lab Hours

Tuesday, Febrary 4: Went to the Anth Museum to get my objects, took photos of objects and the old catalog cards. (1 hour)
Wednesday, February 5: Downloaded photos that I took of objects and cleaned up the images and saved them in a usable format (1.5 hours)
Thursday, February 6: Began research of items online.  Gathered information and links. (2 hours)
Friday, February 7: Went to San Francisco State to talk with Professor Luby, Director or Musuem Studies Prgoram. Then went to the De Young Museum to hear a telecast mini lecture and to view several exhibits. (8 hours includes travel time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment